Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Worgen
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Balance

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Did you read and agree with the 'Guild Rules & Information' thread in our Public Discussion forums?:
Yes

We require a passive movement speed enchant unless its available from your spec. Do you have either of these?:
No

Are you sure your computer and/or internet can handle 25 man raids in the current patch?:
Yes

Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu from 6-9 pm PST. Can you commit to attending the majority of our raids?:
Yes

Can you handle wiping on progression without getting annoyed?:
Devin, 26, Est

What is your first name, age, time zone?:
Resto Druid

What is your primary spec?:
Balance

What is your secondary spec? Do you have the gear & skill to bring it to a raid? (You can list any alts you would like us to consider here as well, but please include an armory link):
I have the gear/skill for it, but the dps is not the best. Maybe 200k, but I haven't worked on it like my resto spec.

Post a link to a recent WWS or WoL report here, at bare minimum a screenshot of recount on a target dummy for 2-3 minutes (Without this, your application will not be considered):
I don't really dps, and not sure how i would show my hps, but would be better to show it in a raid.

Post a screenshot of your raid UI, preferably in combat with a raid boss (Without this, your application will not be considered):
I have screen shots of it, but won't let me import it for some reason.

Tell us briefly about your WoW raiding history, including current tier progress and any heroic experience.:
Well, i started raiding in BC, and all the way up to WOD, but haven't done any heroic raiding until Legion. I am 7/7H EN, and 3/3 TOV.

What advantages does your class & spec bring to a raid? Be brief, but descriptive.:
I am a resto druid, which i play quite well annd mainly pull 300k hps+. Depending on the fight.

Describe your rotation/priority system. Be as detailed as possible, including CD/potion usage.:
It just depends, i mainly put hots on each target, with my legendary shoulders, which is a good help with that. I always try and keep the whole raid as best as i can. I always repot before the pull, and use my mana potion unsally little bit past mid way thru the raid.

What guilds have you been a member of previously and why did you leave? (Past six months):
Battles of Blades on cenarius, is pretty much the only guild iv'e been in since the launch of Legion. Oh, I really like the guild, but it's gotten to causal, and people not showing up raids. I got other toons in there, which will stay tho.

What do you want and expect of Seraphym?:
I just hope for a raid spot, and looking to make this guild my home.

Do you know anybody currently in Seraphym? If so list their name.:
No

Selaheal
Officer

re: CLOSED - App: Purpsmoker - by Windsor101

Hi Purp,
It was nice chatting with you and thanks for filling out the application. One of the officers should be contacting you soon.

Sela.
Windsor101
Officer

re: CLOSED - App: Purpsmoker - by Windsor101

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to apply.

I just wanted to double check that our times work out for you since you said you were EST. We raid 9-12 EST time.

Other than that I was wondering if you ever change your talents and if so when and why?

When do you use flourish/Essence of G'Hanir?

I look forward to seeing your response.
Purpsmoker

re: App

Hey, sorry took me so long to get back to you, i got a lot of toons i work on, and don't much time do anything, . But yeah, those times should work tho, and i rarely ever change my talents, I like what i use, and it works great in raids. Flourish, it just depends on the fight really, and how the other healers are cause i really like to use it when i use wild growth. It works best when you got big damage incoming, and use it with essence.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Seraphym Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum